Chemo Comfort is an all-volunteer organization, so we need volunteers for everything from assembling kits to running the volunteer program.
Here is a partial list of ways you can help:
• Kit assembly (this is done 1-2 times per month)
• Kit package processing & mailing and product inventory
• Maintain website
• Public Relations, Events and Social Media
• Grant writing and research
• Office work – paperwork, computer record keeping
• Fundraising & Events
• Donation processing
Please do not be intimidated by the list above. We are happy to have any donation of your time and effort. You can volunteer one hour a month or 20 hours a week, whatever works for you.
If you have another way you would like to help, tell us!
We are always open to new ideas.
We appreciate your desire to help.
To volunteer, please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know how to reach you and our volunteer coordinators will be in touch shortly thereafter.